Mircosoft Teams Joining Links are sent to delegates within 5 days of the course start date, if you have not received an email, check your junk or spam folders otherwise contact the Workforce Team 24 hours in advance of the session start time. For Safeguarding courses, the links are sent directly from our training provider, however if you have not received an email you can contact the Workforce Team 48 hours before the scheduled course time to receive links.
We are not able to respond to last mintue enquiries requesting joining links, particularly hours before of a course start time.
To ensure you/your staff receive joining instructions and course information within good time, please ensure to
· Check each your user/staff user record details for authorisation status and accuracy of the email address, the spelling of names and contact details.
· Avoid using the same email address for multiple staff members since this will delay them to receive important course information.
· Test joining links a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the training session, or within a suitable time to contact the Early Years Workforce Team to request additional support.
· Attend a webinar session using an individual device. We discourage sharing one device with multiple users since many of the sessions require the use of virtual break out rooms and full engagement with other participants.
· Have cameras switched on for the training and check you/staff can be suitably visible during each session.
· When accessing a webinar event from home, advise people of the household, not to disturb you. Children should not be in the same room; this is important if you are accessing safeguarding training as they may over-hear the sensitive content of the session.
Thank you, we hope you enjoy attending webinar training sessions