Childminder / Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / SENDCO / Specialist Teacher
Webinar, Network Meeting
Early Years Service / Special Educational Needs / Schools
01 Early Years Foundation Stage / SEND
• Groups are run by members of the Early Years Service who have specialisms and expertise in supporting children with additional needs. • Early Years (EY) SENCO Liaison Groups are free to attend and open to EY SENCOs in settings and schools with EYFS provision in Buckinghamshire. • The groups provide an opportunity to share practice and discuss the latest developments in SEND both locally and nationally.
• To share both local and national SEND updates
• To share good practice relating to inclusion.
• To provide an opportunity to liaise with the SEND Advisors
• To be aware of the local and national SEND updates
• To have improved understanding of what good practice relating to inclusion looks like.
Webinar training via MS Teams By signing up to this course you are providing consent to the email address you provide at the point of booking to be shared with the trainer to contact you regarding this specific course only. Microsoft Teams joining instructions will be provided by email within 5 days for of the event start date. Joining instructions will be provided for delegates using: • desktop computer or laptop • tablets or smart phones • Mac Computer
Reading material may also be provided by email prior the main session.
Online Evaluation Delegate feedback is very important for monitoring the quality and effectiveness of our training programme. Your responses will be used for this purpose only and will be treated as confidential. Once your attendance is confirmed an automated email will be sent with a link to a mandatory online evaluation form. You can also access online evaluation forms for all attended courses from your CPD online user account under My Profile & Bookings, My Learning, Events and Events Attended.
Certificate After submitting an online evaluation, you can download a personalised attendance certificate which will be available on your CPD online account. For any assistance email email@example.com